485 Series LaserPak
The LaserPak laser diode driver is an Arroyo OEM power supply that offers the same, solid quality instrumentation our bench top units are known for, in a smaller, cost-effective solution for custom systems.
The LaserPak brings the great performance and protection features found on the LaserSource into a package that is 1/3 the original size. In addition to both USB and RS-232 ports, the LaserPak replaces the standard user interface with an analog control interface not found on the LaserSource, allowing operation of the supply without the need for a computer.
The LaserPak has all the features you expect in a laser driver, such as safety interlock, ESD protection, and hardware limit circuits for current and voltage
- 2A, 4A, and 8A models standard, custom configurations available
- Standard compliance voltages as high as 15V (call for higher voltages)
- High stability / low noise
- High accuracy
- Constant current, constant power and constant voltage operating modes
- Advanced laser diode protection
- USB / RS-232 computer interfaces
- Command set compatibility with Newport and ILX controllers
A product brochure covering all of our products is available here.
Select Model for more information
|485-02-15||2 A||15 V||0.05% + 0.4 mA||< 60 uA||65 kHz||Call|
|485-04-08||4 A||8 V||0.05% + 0.8 mA||< 100 uA||50 kHz||Call|
|485-08-04||8 A||4 V||0.05% + 1.6 mA||< 200 uA||45 kHz||Call|