Quite simply, we offer the best product value in laser diode test and measurement!
Arroyo Instruments offers a range of laser diode drivers, temperature controllers and laser mounts for use in a wide array of laser diode testing such as research and development or manufacturing test. Our instruments have a range of applications for every client, offering many more features than competitors, all for an economical price.
The Source Series of products consists of:
Designed specifically to drive a laser diode, this test platform comes in several ranges from 100mA to 100A. Each LaserSource features high accuracy, three modes of operation (current/ACC, power/APC, voltage/AVC) to cover all your laser diode test requirements, and high stability/low noise performance to compete with higher end products.
Working in parallel to a LaserSource, or as a stand alone instrument, the TECSource temperature controllers has excellent stability and is available in 24, 60, 120, 180, 192, 420, 840, and 960W models to drive almost any peltier cooler application.
Arroyo Instruments™ LaserMount series supports Butterfly, DIL, C-mount, HHL (high heat load), TO-3, TO-5.6, and TO-9, and other packages testing by improving upon heat transfer found in most mounts. Using state of the art design tools, Arroyo Instruments™ LaserMount has been optimized into a highly efficient heat transfer test bed. The LaserMount products feature both passive and active Peltier cooling solutions.
Arroyo Instruments™ Source Series laser diode drivers, temperature controllers and laser mounts compete with anyone on features and performance specifications, and in fact, we excel in the following areas:
- Unparalleled Value
- Comparable Specifications: No need to worry how we stack up against the competition as we meet or exceed all performance specifications.
- Excellent Device Protection and Isolation: Our LaserSource features optically isolated photodiode and modulation inputs. No other products in this class offer this type of diode safety protection and isolation.
- Display Viewability: All models feature a large, bright 2×20 Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD), commonly found on high end instrumentation. Our users can view a large amount of information quickly with this flexible interface. The display is also just as clear when viewed through laser goggles!
- Text Menu Structure: All text is clear and readable. No need to worry about unusual icons or strange abbreviations with our product. We even display set point and real-time data simultaneously!
- Ease of Use: Intuitive design simplicity is apparent immediately upon using our products. No need to pull out a manual just to turn the unit on!
- USB and RS-232 Computer Interface: Standard on all Arroyo Instrument products is both USB 2.0 and RS-232 capabilities. This allows you to interface with our hardware in the fastest, most effective means possible.
- Command Set Compatibility with Other Manufacturers: This gives broader applicability of our cost-effective product with your existing hardware and test solutions.
- Sensor Calibration: The TECSource, like other models, features easy calibration of your sensor. Simply enter the appropriate sensor constants, and the product displays your temperature in Celsius, eliminating the need to calculate sensor resistance.
- Good Looks: Our industry leading looks and innovative user interface make this product an easy addition your test platform. All products are stackable or rack mountable, reducing valuable test space to run an application test.