The 5400-30-28 TECSource pushes temperature control power to new levels, with 840 watts available for your most demanding thermal applications.
The 5400 brings precision temperature control with a high contrast VFD display and standard computer interfaces in an economic design. It features ultra-stable performance and fully adjustable PID control, multiple sensor support, and an integrated fan power supply.
- High Power, 840 Watts!
- AutoTune for automatic PID calculation
- Fully adjustable PID settings plus 8 standard gain settings
- Two selectable high precision temperature sensor inputs plus AD590
- Four auxiliary temperature inputs for enhanced thermal monitoring
- Digital I/O for triggering, monitoring, and linking to other instruments
- Bi-polar, linear output
- Large, clear VFD display, easily viewable with laser goggles
- Simultaneous display of temperature set point, actual temperature, current, and voltage
- USB / RS-232 computer interfaces that are command set compatible with Newport and ILX temperature controllers.
- 2U rack-mountable controller
Because each customer’s application is different, cables are not included with the product. Choose from the 1264 TECSource Cable, which has 17W male/female connectors, or the 1265 TECSource Cable, which has a 17W2 male connector for the instrument and bare wires on the mount end to custom termination into your mount or connector. To make your own cables, you can also purchase a 17W2 connector kit, which has either male or female connectors sets.
USB & RS232 Computer Interfaces
The 5400-30-28 includes both USB and RS232 computer interfaces, allowing for quick and easy connection to a PC for remote operation. In addition, the TECSource’s command set is compatible with ILX and Newport controllers, allowing you to leverage any existing software you may have already developed.
Rack Mount Kit
For applications requiring rack mounts, the 1403-RM Rack Mount Kit allows you to quickly and easily rack the 5400 in 2U of rack space.