The 5400-30-28 TECSource pushes temperature control power to new levels, with 840 watts available for your most demanding thermal applications.
The 5400 brings precision temperature control with a high contrast VFD display and standard computer interfaces in an economic design. It features ultra-stable performance and fully adjustable PID control, multiple sensor support, and an integrated fan power supply.
- High Power, 840 Watts!
- AutoTune for automatic PID calculation
- Fully adjustable PID settings plus 8 standard gain settings
- Two selectable high precision temperature sensor inputs plus AD590
- Four auxiliary temperature inputs for enhanced thermal monitoring
- Digital I/O for triggering, monitoring, and linking to other instruments
- Bi-polar, linear output
- Large, clear VFD display, easily viewable with laser goggles
- Simultaneous display of temperature set point, actual temperature, current, and voltage
- USB / RS-232 computer interfaces that are command set compatible with Newport and ILX temperature controllers.
- 2U rack-mountable controller
Because each customer’s application is different, cables are not included with the product. Choose from the 1264 TECSource Cable, which has 17W male/female connectors, or the 1265 TECSource Cable, which has a 17W2 male connector for the instrument and bare wires on the mount end to custom termination into your mount or connector. To make your own cables, you can also purchase a 17W2 connector kit, which has either male or female connectors sets.
USB & RS232 Computer Interfaces
Rack Mount Kit
For applications requiring rack mounts, the 1403-RM Rack Mount Kit allows you to quickly and easily rack the 5400 in 2U of rack space.